Search This Blog

Saturday, December 14, 2013

CoverGirl Flamed Out Mascara

Hello all, 

here today to review a mascara for you: Covergirl's Flamed Out Mascara in very black blaze. I picked this up at Shopper's Drug Mart - sadly, I cannot remember how much I paid. $8.99? That could be totally wrong. Here's a pic:

Flamed Out Mascara : Volumizing Curling Mascara

Well, well, well. This mascara - I'll tell you, boy did it burn. If you're like me then you know about taking naps at 4 pm and not taking off your mascara first. Usually this is a non-issue. But with this product, the mascara would run and burn my eyes. This stuff was susceptible to running. It was also, perhaps paradoxically, very dry upon application. So if that's your thing then there you go. In terms of length and volume this was sort of standard to below standard. This isn't a glamorous mascara. It wasn't super black either. Just sort of mehhhh + the eye-burning and I was eager to see the end of it. Plus the garish orange tube... Ugh. Glad it's done. Won't repurchase. Can't recommend.

Cheers all, 

Clara 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers