Search This Blog

Monday, August 19, 2013

Simply Pure Chamomile Cleanser - juice beauty!

Hi guys, 

here to review a face cleanser for you:  Juice Beauty's simply pure chamomile cleanser.  I picked this up at my local Made You Blush store for $31/200mL. It is also available a Murale stores (shoppers optimum points!) and online. Here is an image:


I enjoyed this cleanser - especially in the summer months when my skin leans more oily. Though it does not contain sulfates, it did create a bit of a lather. So to any of you who miss that sweet, sudsy feeling - this could be a good option for you. It had a pleasant, herbal scent which I found inoffensive. It rinsed totally clean. Now, I will say that it rinsed REALLY clean - squeaky clean. And left my face feeling a little tight. So if you have dry skin I would steer clear. This is also not a cheap product - 50% more than La Roche Posay's physiological gel cleanser! So if you're ballin' on a budget, I'd avoid.

At any rate, I enjoyed giving this paraben-free, sulfate-free, little baby. I won't repurchase for now - but I would, maybe.

xx Clara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers