Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Soap vs Shower Gel: a conclusion

Hi all, 

well, I finished up an old bottle of shower gel I had kicking around. This one was by Yves Rocher, it is called Hamamelis super soft shower gel.  I have no idea how much I paid for this, but it is currently available on the website for $4.95. Yves Rocher has such good deals!  Here is an image:
Super-Soft Shower Gel
I liked this shower gel, really though, nothing to write home about. As per usual, I used it up quickly.  I am just so firmly concluded now that soap is the way to go in the long-standing soap vs shower gel debate.  Shower gel is so much more expensive.  And, really, not that much more of an enjoyable experience.  Shower gels and soaps are, I would say, equally fit for their purpose of cleansing.  I don't find one more drying than the other - really.  There are lovely scents, and natural homecrafty varieties available for both gels and soaps.  And let me tell you!  Soaps are almost invariably cheaper and last me longer.  It is really hard to over use soap.  It's the easiest thing in the world to over use gel.  Guys!  Soap!  

Clara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers