Search This Blog

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Etsy Shop Rave: AlchemicMuse

Hey all! A while back I bought two mini pots of the Foaming Body Scrub from the Etsy shop 'AlchemicMuse.' Clara recommended the shop to me so I thought I'd check it out. Each mini pot is $4.50 (USD) plus shipping. They do not contain any parabens or SLS, and the ingredient lists reads like a dream. I bought 'cloud nine' and 'castaway.' I used up cloud nine, and I absolutely loved it. It made my skin feel beautiful soft, but never felt too rough. I love sugar scrubs so this was right up my alley. They both smell divine. The only thing that I had an issue with was the fact that they don't really foam up at all. It scrubs away the old skin just fine, but this product doesn't foam or later up. Not that big of a deal for me, personally. I will definitely repurchase once 'castaway' is all done!! 

I snapped a few pics so you could get a sense of size and the texture of the product. Definitely check out the rest of the shop. There are lovely soaps and body whips that look beautiful. For handmade products, everything is very reasonably priced. 





Click here to check out the shop on Etsy.

Deema xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers