Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Delicious-smelling conditioner reviewed for YOU

Hiyaaaaa, 
here with a rare reivew:  a conditioner.  I take my sweet time finishing up a conditioner.  I think it's probably due to my fine hair.  I think I used this conditioner for nearly 7 mos.  So...ya. I'm qualified to speak on it.  It's Organix's cherry blossom ginseng conditioner.  I purchased it at Walmart for a whopping $3.47.  That my friends is good value for money.  Here it is:
Organix Cherry Blossom Ginseng Conditioner
I loved how this conditioner smelled.  SEVEN months later and I can still say I enjoyed the scent.  It didn't linger on the hair particularly though - which may be a pro or a con for you.  It was a lovely, thick textured cream which did a good job at making my hair feel silky.  Like most conditioners it didn't repair my hair or anything like that (only coconut oil works for that) but it did leave it feeling silky soft.

I'd repurchase.  But on to the next........another conditioner to be reviewed by me in Oct 2013 if present trends continue.

cheers

clara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers