Search This Blog

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Review: Nuxe Comforting Cleansing Milk with Rose Petals

Another makeup removing product review here! Clara and I seem to be doing a lot of those recently...anyways, I recently finished the Nuxe Comforting Cleansing Milk with Rose Petals. I bought this for $20 from Shoppers Drug Mart. It contains 200mL of product, or 6.7 fl oz. It's a makeup remover for face, eyes and lips.

Here she is:




I use this after I remove the bulk of my makeup with a makeup wipe. I use about 2-3 pumps and work that into a dry face to remove the rest of my makeup. I really like to scrub hard for a couple minutes to really break down the makeup. Then I use a face cotton pad to wipe it off. Then I wash my face with the Avene Gentle Gel cleanser (which I love and am on my third bottle). 

All in all, I really love this product. It has a soft rose scent, which I love. More importantly, it gets rid of all the residue makeup that's leftover on my face even after I use the makeup wipe (so gross that I used to just skip this step and go right to washing my face!!). I definitely feel a residue on the skin after I wipe it off though. However, since I wash my face right after anyways, that's not an issue for me. It's gentle and does not irritate my skin. No parabens or SLS. It's on the pricey side, but I think it's well worth the price. I'm not a huge fan of the micellar solutions for makeup removal, and this just feels nice and luxurious. I've already repurchased it! 

deema xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers