Search This Blog

Thursday, February 21, 2013

My new fave portable lip balm

Hi all, 

here with quite a nice lip balm to review for you.  It's Roc's Enydrial Lip Balm.  I picked this up in a set at Shoppers Drug Mart.  The cost of the lip balm on it's own is about $6.  Here is an image:


I really, really enjoyed this lip balm.  It comes in a convenient Nivea-Esque little tube.  I had two:  one in my everyday makeup bag, and the other in the makeup bag in my school bag.  Bag bag bag.  Bag.  Anyway, the portability of this was very good:  much more convenient than Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream (that product is nothing to scoff at, mind you).  It has no scent, flavour or colour.  The texture was slightly softer than the Nivea kiss of milk and honey, but more solid than coconut oil.  It did a very nice job of keeping my lips moisturized.  

I would certainly recommend this product.  It's just a very effective lip treatment that doesn't muck around with colours or shimmers or anything like that.  I enjoyed having it around.  

go and check it out if, like me, the winter is hard on your lips!

xx clara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers