Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Reviewed: Bioderma Solution Micellaire

Considering everyone and their mother is raving about Bioderma in the blogger/youtube world, I thought I just had to see what the hoopla was all about. I was in Shoppers and saw that they had little 100mL bottles for $7.49, so I figured that this would be a good way to try it out without springing for the huge bottle. I got the one with the pink cap, for sensitive skin. 

It took me a while to get through the bottle, because I just couldn't figure out a way to use it that I really liked. I'm not a huge fan of using it as an eye makeup remover. It just didn't seem to take all of my mascara off- no matter how many times I did the Lisa Eldridge move of drenching the cotton pad and gently pressing it on to my eyes. I'm also not crazy about using it as a makeup remover for my whole face. It worked fine I guess, but I didn't feel like it really got all the makeup off. It is nice when you accidentally get eyeliner/mascara somewhere and you want to clean it up without screwing up the rest of your makeup though. But really, it's not worth it to get a giant bottle for that one, very small, purpose. I know most people absolutely love it, but I'm just not a fan! Still on the lookout for a good eye makeup remover though- nothing seems to take off my eyeliner/mascara properly! I do have an amazing face-makeup remover though (Nuxe Rose Cleansing Milk- love love love). 

Deema xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers