Search This Blog

Thursday, December 27, 2012

My skin care essential: la roche posay's hydraphase intense legere moisturizer

Hey!

So I've been excited about reviewing this product for ages.  La Roche Posay's Hydraphase Intense Legere moisturizer.  It is the best.  Basically, this is a 50 mL moisturizer which contains hylauronic acid - a substance which draws moisture from the air and plumps the skin.  It cost me $36 at Shoppers.  Worth every penny, my friends.  
Hydraphase Intense Light

When I put this on I notice near instant results:  my skin looks glowing and plumped.  Grease isn't a factor here, it's like a plump and supple situation.  I have used this product since February of 2012 (nearly a year) and I can say with confidence that it has not broken me out.  It has simply transformed my dull, dehydrated, weary-looking skin into a glowy new version of itself. This baby is also paraben free.  I use it every night, and on some mornings depending on what my skin needs.  

This works markedly better than the Nivea moisturizers I have relied on in the past.  It is also nicer than the Caudalie balancing concentrate.  I was happy to repurchase this.  I really recommend it, especially if you have normal - combination skin like I do.

happy holidays all, 

Clara 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers