Search This Blog

Monday, August 27, 2012

The It's Still Summer Series: dry shampoo

Hey all, 

here with a finished product to review.  And a summery one at that!  I've finished a can of Batiste's Dry Shampoo in "boho".  I paid $6.99 for this at Winners.  I've had it for nearly four months, and I use it whenever my hair is looking limp and/or oily.  Here it is:
http://thebestbeautybuys.blogspot.ca/2010/12/baby-its-cold-outside.html

I liked this.  I liked the scent.  It did a fairly good job of refreshing hair, though nothing compares to a good old fashioned shower. 

This is a great product to have in the summer.  I find that the combo of hot temperatures & humidity makes my hair get dirty faster.  AND let's not mess around here:  dirty hair smells like HAIR.  And god forbid one's hair should smell like hair!  A shot of batiste and a spritz of perfume at the root does the trick for me in the hot months.  Plus, if you can extend the time between washes by using dry shampoo then all the better: less water means less hair damage.  Yay for fewer haircuts!  I've actually gone a year without cutting my hair and I think it still looks passable.  Anyway, I digress....

I think batiste dry shampoo is good!  

cheers everyone, 
clara xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers