Search This Blog

Friday, July 6, 2012

Reviewed: A'kin Avocado & Calendula Re-Moisturizing Conditioner

Hey everyone, here's another finished product review! I found this conditioner at Winners (a department store in Canada), and although I had never heard of the brand  the bottle looked very intriguing. A'kin is an Australian brand and all of its products are free from sulfates, parabens, ethozylated and petrochemical cleansers, propylene gylcol, silicones, pthalates, DEA and artificial colours. It's also vegan, 100% natural botanical aromatherapy and formulated without animal ingredients or animal testing. So basically, a hippie's wet dream. This formula is for dry and long hair, which is right up my alley. 
here she is!

I bought the conditioner at $7.99 for 225 mL. Steep. Also, I'm not sure how readily available this is in Canada or the US unless you luck out and find it randomly at a Winners like I did. Seems to be easier to get if you live in the UK, or Australia. But basically anything can be bought online, so where there's a will, there's a way. 

On to the review..I freaking LOVED this conditioner. I loved everything about it. The scent? Divine. Definitely not a sweet, fruity, or floral scent though. Its hard to explain, but I loveee the smell of it. It is strong, and long lasting though so you have to love it if you want to buy a bottle. 

The formula? Amazing. It made my hair feel soft, healthy and fantastic. I could honestly feel a difference from the first time I used it.  

Would I repurchase? Yes! I actually went back to find it but it wasn't there (winners is so fickle!) but if I saw it again, I would probably stock up. I know it's not at cheap as buying pantene pro-v or whatever, but I honestly wash my hair every three days, and conditioner is so vital for maintaining my hair- I don't mind spending a little more. 


Best, 
Deema xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers