Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Live Clean invigorating shampoo in review

Hey y'all, 

here to review Live Clean's green earth invigorating shampoo.  I picked this up at my campus pharmacy for $7.99.  You get 350 mL.  Check it:
http://live-clean.com/products/green%20earth%20-%20invigorating%20shampoo%20%7Camp%7C%20conditioner
This shampoo is sulfate free, paraben free and vegan approved.  So that's good.  I thought it did quite a good job:  my hair felt clean but not dry.  It looked shiny.  My scalp was happy.  It lathered well.  That being said, I was a little bored of this product by the end.  The scent is so blahhhhhhh.  Just a plain old shampoo smell.  The packaging is also sort of boring and minimalistic.  And yes, I do care about that.  

Will I repurchase?  Perhaps down the line.  The price point wasn't excellent, but it also wasn't terrible.  The results for my hair were good.  But it just wasn't a great, sensual experience for me in the shower.  This isn't the sort of product that I'm just dying to try again, you know?  

I'm giving a Body Shop shampoo a go next.  Stay tuned for my thoughts on that bad boy.

cheers, 
clara    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers