Search This Blog

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Face of the week for summer feat. mac, tarte and stila

Hello all,

here with a face of the week for you.  This week I wanted to use the shimmery gold colour in my stila palette (champagne).  I paired it with a warm, matte colour in the crease and a dark brown liner.  I used the peachy-pink blush to correspondingly warm up the cheeks!  Here's the look:





the products I used

OPEN

mac coffee, mac brownscript, stila champagne
And the products I used:
FACE
-l'oreal bare naturale gentle mineral makeup in 460 Nude Beige (love)
-maybelline instant age rewind eraser dark circles in 60 Brightener
-vichy dermablend cosmetique corrective fond de teint fluide in 15 Opal
-tarte amazonian clay blush in Glisten

EYES
-stila in the light palette in Champagne
-mac eyeshadow in Brownscript (amazing texture - love)
-mac eye pencil in Coffee
-clinique browkeeper in Honey
-prestige mascara in My Blackest Lashses

cheers everyone and Happy Canada Day!
xx

1 comment:

  1. I wish you had done more face of the days.

    ReplyDelete

Followers