Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Lip products of June!

Hey everyone,

I'm rotating out the lipsticks in my makeup bag for some new, more summery shades.  I use these lip products on the daily and just apply on the go.  Simple, simple.  If I'm going out and am wearing a bold shade THEN I'll add that baby into my bag also.  But generally, my makeup bag lippies are all that I wear.

So this month I'll be wearing:

mac lipstick in angel (frost):


 revlon superlustrous lipstick in 674 coral berry (creme):

korres mandarin lip butter stick in purple:

buxom cream lipgloss in mudslide:

and here they are for comparison:
top to bottom: coral berry, angel, purple, mudslide

 I notice that the korres and the buxom look similar on the lips - but let me tell you, they FEEL different. Without going into a full-on review, I will say that the Buxom is tingly and gel-like.  The Korres is more balmy.  Anyway, I've left behind the spring lilacs and have embraced the summer corals.

cheers everyone,
clara xx


2 comments:

  1. I love MAC's Angel! great blog!

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving your blog! I think the one I least like is the revlon one, it is lovely, just not for me. Really like the MAC angel shade though. xo

    http://domandellie.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Followers