Search This Blog

Monday, June 18, 2012

Face of the week - dusty brown "savannah" inspired

Hey everyone,

yay for summer!  It's been hot an humid here in ontario and this has led me to wear more matte shades + a powder foundation.  This look reminds me of a dusty savannah - browns, well-blended.  The look:


what I used:


swatched:

left: tattle tale, bottom bliss, middle sandstone, top vitamin pink
face-
-l'oreal Bare Naturale gentle mineral makeup - 460 nude beige
-bobbi brown Creamy Concealer - cool sand
-maybelline instant age rewind eraser dark circles treatment concealer - 60 brightener
-clarins instant light blush - 01 vitamin pink (lim. ed. spring 2012)


eyes-
-stila eyeshadow - bliss (in the light palette)
-stila eyeshadow - sandstone (in the light palette)
-benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow - tattle tale
-l'oreal carbon black Lineur Intense - carbon black
-prestige mascara - My Blackest Lashes
-clinique Brow Keeper - honey

I applied the mineral foundation using an ecotools kabuki (love).  I applied the clarins liquid blush over top without any issues.  For the eyes, I used the cream shadow as a base.  I swept the lighter brown e/s (in bliss) over the base and blended the dark, chocolatey brown into the crease (sandstone - love).  I liked wearing a liquid black liner with this look.

cheers everyone, hoping you're enjoying your own personal savannah this summer!



 clara xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers