Search This Blog

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Face of the week feat. mac, clarins, makeup forever

Hey everyone.

here is this week's makeup basket in action.  I was happy to find a use for my muted teal l'oreal shadow.



up close:



Products used:
face-
maybelline instant age rewind eraser for dark circles, 60 brightener
vichy dermablend cosmetique corrective fond de teint fluide, 15 opal
mac mineralize skin finish natural, medium
clarins bronzer, mosaique
tarte amazonian clay blush, glisten

eyes-
mac paint pot, bare study
makeup forever eye shadow, 164 (all over lid)
l'oreal wear infinite eye shadow, 310 glistening sea (blended over MUFE e/s)
stila smudge stick eyeliner, damsel
prestige my blackest lashes mascara, black

lips-
lipbalm in this pic...but whatever I have in my bag that appeals!

trying to work through all my products in my on-going effort to maximize the utility of my collection, y'all.
cheers,
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers