Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Review: Sally Hansen HD Nail Color




God, sometimes nail polishes are just awful. You see a great colour, get all excited to try it out and then it's so much work just to apply it. But then it dries, and it looks amazing. This is my dilemma with the Sally Hansen HD nail polishes. I just bought the shade 'DVD' because it looks cool in the bottle. Bluey-purple, with loads of shimmer. I used a base coat, and then had to use 5 coats just to get the colour to look right!!! Plus the top coat, that brings the total coat count to 7. That's ridiculous. But you know what? It looks unreal on my nails. The colour changes from blue to purple depending on how I move my finger. Pretty cool, but such a pain! If you're lazy like me- not worth it.

Best,
Deema

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love the color! Totally agree though...7x is way too many for me to deal with!

    XOXO,

    Britt + Whit
    www.brittandwhit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try layering over a darker color related to it! Like a blue or purple; I always try to do that if I get one of those colors that's just a pain in the butt to work with! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the advice! I'll definetely try that!

    ReplyDelete

Followers