Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Review: Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm


I'll let you in on a little secret: I hate Burt's Bees lip products. I know I'm the only one. I tried to like them, I really did, but it's no use. I think they are expensive and overhyped. Thing is, that wouldn't even bother me if they actually helped my dry lips. But everytime I would use it, the dryness wouldn't get better (sometimes, it would even get worse). So I just gave up. Then the new tinted lip balm came out, and I decided to give it another go so I bought it in the shade 'Red Dhalia.' Well, it still doesn't help my dry lips, but I love the colour. Hmmm..

If you don't like lipsticks, love the burt's bees formula, and want something light for summer- then I see no reason to not get this. It is not long lasting- understandable since it's just a lip balm though. It comes in a bunch of different shades, and it's really buildable.

Best,
Deema

3 comments:

  1. Same here :( Burt's doesn't really help with my dry lips either.

    ariarhapsody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visited my blog also for your lovely comment dear. and Big thanks for press the follow button.

    keep in touch :D

    www.rillicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was given the One Lovely Blog award and I would like to pass on the love to you :) Please check it out at http://ariarhapsody.blogspot.com/2011/07/share-love.html

    ReplyDelete

Followers