Search This Blog

Monday, April 25, 2011

Review of Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream

Alright everyone, get out your shopping lists.  Pull out a pen.  Scrawl your bullet point/dash/star and beside it write "elizabeth arden 8 hour cream"

You need this product.  It looks like this:

Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream - Fab. 




This cream has a thick, jelly-like consistency.  It has a wonderful, herbal smell.  It is full of things that are good for your skin (though in no way is it one of those "organic" type products").  I use it on my lips, and cuticles.  I also use it on my cheeks when they are very dry in the winter.  It is the BEST cream I have ever used.  I has cured my dry lips.  And my cheeks glow after using this stuff.  My cuticles look great, too.  Plus, the tube seems to last forever. 

Go, now, run. 

Cheers,

Clara

2 comments:

  1. I almost feel ashamed that I haven't tried it yet! It is on so many people's beauty essential lists. xx

    londonbeautyspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the 8 hour cream! I've recommended it to a few of my family members and now they're hooked too :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers