Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring is just another excuse for new perfume: Dolce&Gabbana's Rose The One.





The sun is shining, and its quite lovely outside. That is, if you don't take into consideration the fact that its only 2 degrees, and probably bloody cold. But, there isn't any snow! So, to celebrate the joyous oncoming of spring, I thought I'd share with you my thoughts on my current favourite perfume- Dolce&Gabbana's Rose The One.

This is the loveliest perfume. And its just screams 'Spring.' As you can tell by the name, its a rosy scent, but its not overpowering like other floral or rose based perfumes. No no no, my friends, this is light but distinct, and it -literally- makes me happy when I wear it. I get compliments whenever I wear it (no matter that sometimes they come from creepy car wash attendants). For some reason, I rarely see this perfume advertised, which is a shame because its gorgeous and unique. So if you're buying a new perfume this spring, don't count this one out.


Best,
Deema.

PS. Scarlett Johansson is the spokesperson for the perfume, and that should count for something, right? (Well, probably not, because most people don't have my girl crush on ScarJo)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers